Monday 7 May 2007

81B project

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while I have been busy doing other things like my magazine and a new project for a competion.

I am doing a competion for young people to get involved in making a film of anythig you want. My idea is I am going to film the whole of route 81B but none of it on the bus it will be all outside the bus. To make it more interesting I am going to do it in all weather and all buses so one minuite it will be a Dennis Trident then when it turns a bend it will transform into a Mercedes Vario. I have estimated it is going to take me 240 films of 30 seconds so I have to wait for 240 buses and there is only one every hour. And to put even more presure on the deadline is October the 1st. That is only about 150 days. So I need to adverage about one a day but I have to fit everything else in as well like homework and my magazine. Well its to late to turn back now.

So over the next 150 days I will give you clips of what I have done that day normal news will also be included.

No comments: