Tuesday 8 January 2008

More news on the Olympians

More news comes to me about the Leyland Olympians that were due to come to Torpoint. One of them has been transferred to Camborne depot but this is not been confirmed thought this would make sense as one of the six is missing from Plymouth. Derrick Cuff has now told me they should all be being transferred to Camborne thought some still think that the buses will be coming to Torpoint. As I have said these buses might be replacing the Mercedes Varios and/or our lovely Leyland Olympians with proper engines in them unlike these with there horrible Cummins engines the same as seen in the Dennis Darts and the ultra modern Enviros. We’ll just have to wait to see where they go thought. Many mixed opinions. There are still also rumours about them going to Callinton. Maybe Penzance. Who knows? All I know is I don’t want them here.

No comments: